Wednesday 20 March 2013

Kevin Borich Made it Home

-->
Hi



I hope all is well with you & Yours.



I’m back home now after some great shows – The Flying Saucer Club – our first time at this great venue, great to see some old dear friends there -  The Forth Valley Blues Festival in Tasmania on sat 16th-

And on the Sunday 17th  the “Way Out West” venue in the Williamstown RSL. Which as always was full of supporters – all you guys at each of these venues keep me floating!!

So thanks to you who came and shared all the energy that flowed too and fro making all the shows a joy to do and well worth all the traveling.

So back down in the bunker for me - working on my new tracks and keeping the house vibrating.

If you didn't get a chance to get some of my merchandise  go to KB's Shop - there's CD'S- DVD's -
T Shirts Singles etc.
 

All for now.


Cheers in the Love & Care n Share  kevin


1 comment: